Have you got what it takes to rise to the top of Skribbl.io? You can challenge your friends or other gamers online from all across the globe! Prove that you have some downright amazing drawing skills once your next match begins. It’s time to find out if you can impress the other players with your sketches and earn a high-score.
Can you correctly identify what your opponents are drawing in this drawing game? Will they be able to figure out your sketches? You’ll be taking turns at the board as you each try to create easily identifiable images of everything and everyone from Elon Musk to SpongeBob SquarePants!
Choose from three different topics once it’s your turn. You’ll get 80 seconds to create a drawing the players will be able to correctly guess. There’s also several colours of paint, brushes, and other tools you can use in this fun and challenging io game.
How to play Skribbl.io?
Skribbl.io is a competitive multiplayer game. Try to earn as many points as you can while you and the other players take turns at the drawing board.
- USE THE MOUSE to select colours, the paint bucket, etc.
- LEFT CLICK to choose and use them.
- USE THE KEYBOARD to type messages to other players and guess each drawing.
What are the tips and tricks for Skribbl.io?
- Are the other players having a difficult time figuring out your drawing? If so, you can always write a hint for them with your paintbrush.
- Use the “Votekick” button if another player is being too disruptive.
- You’ll need to be prepared to draw just about anything. You could wind up with ‘pirate,’ ‘Paris,’ or something even more random!
Here are a few more art & creativity games that you’re sure to enjoy.
- Pixel Art: Color by Number
Who developed Skribbl.io?
A game developer based in Germany named ticedev created Skribbl.io.