High over the streets of this city there’s an epic series of battles that are about to begin! Will you live to see another day in Rooftop Snipers?
You’ll be joining forces with some of the most famous heroes and villains from your favourite films and television programmes. Team up with superheroes, pirates, vampires, and other characters both famous and infamous in this epic sniper game.
Will you be able to send your adversaries right off the edge of the roof or another type of structure with a barrage of bullets? It’s time to find out! If push comes to shove, well, it’s time to start pushing and shoving! Or kicking and punching! If your weapons aren’t getting the job done, break out some cool and very effective fighting moves.
Customisations will add a whole new level of fun to all the action and excitement that’s waiting for you in this two-player game. Along with challenging your friends and other gamers, you can try out lots of cool weapons, maps, and more!
How to play Rooftop Snipers?
Rooftop Snipers is a funny and fast-paced shooting game. Use your weapons along with your own two feet and fists to knock your opponents off rooftops and other structures. The first player to do so five times will win each match.
- PRESS W to jump.
- PRESS AND HOLD E to aim.
- RELEASE E to shoot.
- PRESS I to jump.
- PRESS AND HOLD O to aim.
- RELEASE O to shoot.
- Addictive and very fun gameplay.
- Challenge your friends and other gamers in the two-player mode.
- Retro graphics that will transport you back to the 1980s.
What are the tips and tricks for Rooftop Snipers?
- Learn as much as you can about the characters and weapons. They’re all unique and offer various advantages and disadvantages.
- Getting too close to the edge? Immediately focus on jumping back toward the centre.
- Don’t hesitate to use your bouncing abilities to your advantage. Jump kicks or even jump hits are a great way to catch your opponent off guard.
If you really like action games and 3D games, try each one of these titles next!
- Rooftop Shooter
- 12 Mini Battles
- Combat Strike 2
- Subway Clash 3D
- Sniper Reloaded
Who developed Rooftop Snipers?
Michael Eichler is the game designer who created Rooftop Snipers.
Can I play Rooftop Snipers on mobile?