There’s plenty of virtual prizes up for grabs in Deal or No Deal. How much money will you win while you play this fun and exciting version of the television game show?
Comedian Howie Mandel is the long-time host of the American edition of Deal or No Deal that first began broadcasting in 2005. It became quite popular, especially in its first few seasons. There was also a British edition that aired on Channel Four with host Noel Edmonds. Now it’s time for you to find out if you can select a briefcase that contains one million virtual American dollars before you strike a deal that enables you to keep it.
If you like puzzle games, you’ll really love this online edition of Deal or No Deal. It features six different variations of the format as well. Try a few rounds of Spellbound before you press your luck in the Three Strikes one. There’s plenty of tokens you can earn along the way that will let you unlock all six along with areas inspired by several of the world’s most exciting cities. There’s even a huge cash prize waiting for you if you make it to the High Stakes game!
How to play Deal or No Deal?
This online edition of the American game show features six variations in addition to a replication of the original. Select briefcases during each one of your turns and a model will reveal how much money they contain. You’ll get to make a deal between rounds or continue playing in order to possibly earn even more cash.
- USE THE MOUSE while you decide which briefcases to select.
- LEFT CLICK to choose one and determine whether or not to accept a deal.
What are the tips and tricks for Deal or No Deal?
- Many areas within Deal or No Deal require entrance fees. Save your tokens and feel free to be choosy.
- The Banker will try to make a deal with you between rounds. Don’t be afraid to accept the first one offered if it looks good. You might not be offered a better one.
- Keep your eyes peeled for entrance fees that you can win instead of purchase. They’re also known as ‘Admit One’.
- Don’t forget about the bankroll bonuses. They mature every four hours. You’ll find them in the map screen or the home screen.
Here’s a few quiz games and logic games that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
- The Impossible Quiz
- The Impossible Quiz 2
- Google Feud
- Millionaire Quiz Game
Who developed Deal or No Deal?
iWin, a game company in San Francisco, created this online version of Deal or No Deal.