You can create almost an entire planet from the ground up in Worlds Builder. Take control of the elements of fire, water, earth, and more while you design entire continents!
What will you do with your godlike powers? Build mighty volcanoes and rugged coastlines before you turn your attention to life itself. Before you know it, your first island will be populated by humans! That's when things will really start getting fun and challenging in this epic simulation game. Will you be able to lead your new civilization through the centuries and all the way to the Space Age?
How to Play Words Builder?
Worlds Builder is an expansive strategy game that puts you in charge of gradually designing an entire world. You’ll get to create an entire continent while you help seaweed slowly evolve into an entire civilization!
- USE THE MOUSE while you make decisions, select elements and units, and more.
- LEFT CLICK to use them while you help your new world expand.
If you really love farming games and similar games, you should try these fantastic titles!
- Diamond Peak
- Farm Days
- Golden Frontier
What are the Tips and Tricks for Worlds Builder?
- Mixing up elements will create all sorts of unique things and help your world evolve.
- Building a library will create a place to store scrolls. Those will help you train workers.
- Your actions can delay gold production. Keep this in mind while you make choices.
- Need items? Check out the Notice Board to see what other players have up for grabs.
There's more tips and tricks over on the wiki site for Worlds Builder on Fandom. You should check it out!
Can I Play Worlds Builder on Mobile?
Definitely! It’s available on both Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Who Developed Worlds Builder?
Worlds Builder was created by JoyBits, a London based game company that also released Doodle God and Icy Clash.