The bravest racers, cyclists, and daredevils in the world are about to hurl themselves down a few incredibly dangerous tracks. Care to join them? If so, it’s time to play Happy Wheels!
You’ll need to get them around and over things ranging from very large gaps to crates. There’s also a few assassins roaming about in this platform game. There’s no telling where they’ll pop up next! Find out if you can make it to the finish lines in this exciting and totally hilarious platform game.
There’s also the full version of Happy Wheels as well. It will let you design your own levels, which you can fill with all sorts of crazy things. You can even share your creations with other gamers online. Allow your imagination to soar while you create total mayhem in this innovative bike game!
How to play Happy Wheels?
Try to reach the finish line in each level of Happy Wheels without injuring your character to the point where they’ll need to be rushed to the nearest hospital!
- UP ARROW to accelerate.
- DOWN ARROW to slow down.
- RIGHT ARROW to lean forward.
- LEFT ARROW to lean backward.
- Z to abandon vehicle.
- SPACEBAR to bounce.
- CTRL/SHIFT to perform other manoeuvres.
Tips and tricks
- Keep your eyes peeled for clues while you race. They’ll warn you of impending danger.
- Leaning backward as your racer flies through the air will increase your chances of landing correctly.
- Prepare yourself for anything. There could be a bomb waiting for you at various points along each track.
Here’s a few more awesome racing games!
- Madalin Stunt Cars 2
- Short Ride
- Moto X3M
- Motorbike Simulator
- Xcross Madness
Who developed Happy Wheels?
Happy Wheels was created by the American gaming studio Fancy Force.
Is Happy Wheels available to play on mobile?
Happy Wheels is also available to play on mobile devices via the Apple App Store.