Where will you wind up once you start playing Crossy Road? Team up with this brave chicken and her friends while they explore a space station, journey through an ancient world, and simply try to get across a busy highway!
There’s tons of excitement waiting for you in this retro, and totally adorable, adventure game. Blast off into outer space before you take a trip through time to deal with some really dastardly dinosaurs that are definitely dangerous. You’ll need to help the chicken and her courageous colleagues dodge various hazards during their epic travels in this avoiding game. Stay safe out there!
How to play Crossy Road?
Crossy Road is similar to the classic arcade game Frogger. Join the chicken and her friends while they trek through space stations, attempt to get across highways during rush hour, and more!
- PRESS UP OR THE SPACEBAR to move forward.
- PRESS THE LEFT ARROW to go left.
- PRESS THE RIGHT ARROW to go right.
- Addictive arcade-style gameplay.
- Cool graphics.
- Four different and very challenging regions to explore.
- What are the tips and tricks for Crossy Road?
- The screen will be continually moving so don’t hesitate. Keep moving forward.
- Try to memorise the movement of various obstacles and their patterns.
If you really love skill games such as this one, check out these fantastic titles next!
- Geometry Dash Online
- Flappy Bird
- Dumb Ways to Die: Original
- Blocky Farm
Can I play Crossy Road on mobile?
Who developed Crossy Road?
Crossy Road was designed by Hipster Whale, an independent game studio based in Melbourne, Australia. They’ve created other games including Crossy Road Castle, Piffle, and Pac-Man 256.